Nothing is better than being in love in the summer. June is one of the most popular months for couples to tie the knot. You want to celebrate your love and enjoy one of the happiest moments of your life. I love seeing people blissfully happy and over-the-heels in love, so I’m here to help. Here are 10 wedding fashion trends for this summer:
1. The dress: Open-back dresses, deep v-necks, and visible hemlines are among some of the popular dresses. Laced sleeves, delicate ruffles and flower detailing are among some of the wedding designs this season. You may see more wedding dresses in off-white or pastel this summer.
2. Light Weight Fabrics: Romantic, flowing dresses with combinations of overlaid soft fabrics are a big hit this summer. Chiffon, organza, or tulle are some of the major fabrics.
3. Bouquet with Bling: I absolutely love the idea of adding brooches to your bouquet. It’s a twist from the regular flower bouquet, and it can add sentimental value to your wedding. Grab your grandmothers’ and your mother’s brooches and create your own bouquet!
4. Rustic Charm: Many people are falling in love with the rustic charm. A laid-back feel to your wedding especially with the groom’s attire.
5. Statement Headpieces: Replace your veil with a headpiece this summer. Due to the heat, it may help you stay cooler on your big day!
6. Loose Feminine Curls: Loose waves complete a summer look. They are soft and relaxed. #5’s photo exemplifies this as well.
7. Sultry Make-up: Smokey eyes with a bright lip is the trend right now.
8. Mix ‘n Match Bridesmaids Dresses: To play with the bold color trend this season, you can bring out the color in your bridesmaids dresses. However, brides aren’t just picking the same dress for all. They are picking different styles to flatter each one of their girls. Some are even picking different colors that fuse together well.
9. The Shoes: Shoes are becoming more of the forefront in weddings. This season brides have been searching for the perfect shoes. Open-toe heels, shoes with bling, and shoes that can be worn again are the hottest trends this season. White and lace TOMS are starting to become more of a hit for the bride to change into during the reception. Don’t forget your dancing shoes!
10. Bolder Colors: Deep pink, tangerine, teal, and grass green are the colors this season. You don’t want to overdo the color, but subtle pops of bright colors goes a long way.
Share some of your wedding fashions with us!